qemu-devel

Re: out of CI pipeline minutes again

From: Eldon Stegall
Subject: Re: out of CI pipeline minutes again
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 05:53:28 +0000

On Tue, Mar 21, 2023 at 04:40:03PM +0000, Daniel P. Berrangé wrote:
> 3 weeks later... Any progress on getting Red Hat to assign someone to
> setup Azure for our CI ?

I have the physical machine that we have offered to host for CI set up
with a recent version of fcos.

It isn't yet running a gitlab worker because I don't believe I have
access to create a gitlab worker token for the QEMU project. If creating
such a token is too much hassle, I could simple run the gitlab worker
against my fork in my gitlab account, and give full access to my repo to
the QEMU maintainers, so they could push to trigger jobs.

If you want someone to get the gitlab kubernetes operator set up in AKS,
I ended up getting a CKA cert a few years ago while working on an
operator. I could probably devote some time to get that going.

If any of this sounds appealing, let me know.

Thanks,
Eldon