qemu-devel

Re: On integrating LoongArch EDK2 firmware into QEMU build process

From: maobibo
Subject: Re: On integrating LoongArch EDK2 firmware into QEMU build process
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 08:54:16 +0800

Xuerui,

Thanks for your mail, it is a good suggestion. Now we are planing to move
LoongArch uefi bios from edk2-platform to edk2 repo, so that uefi bios
supporting LoongArch can be auto compiled and uploaded to qemu repo. Only that
process is somwhat slow since lacking of hands, however we are doing this.

Regards
Bibo, Mao

在 2023/3/30 22:06, WANG Xuerui 写道: