qemu-discuss

Re: shared disk (DOS)

From: Dennis Luehring
Subject: Re: shared disk (DOS)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 13:53:04 +0200

1. you didn't explain in any detail why you need SHARE.exe

what program do you use that requires SHARE.exe?

you explain you complete szenario then you can get better help - your
are just giving small details without context

2. sorry but you do not sound like a DOS pro - so it could be that
the solution you want to reach is just not the best/correct way to do it

3. please, go to the vogons forum - this mailing list dicusses qemu related
questions - not DOS questions, there you can ask and get answers to
every DOS or dosbox realted questions

Am 13.04.2021 um 13:46 schrieb Tomas By:
On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 13:33:38 +0200, Dennis Luehring wrote:
> qemu with a real dos is nicer as Dosbox???

 From the outside. I can just call it from a shell script.

> file sharing between host is a default feature of dosbox

I need SHARE.EXE

/Tomas