qemu-discuss

Cpu state for every instruction

From: Hinko Kocevar
Subject: Cpu state for every instruction
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 02:29:00 +0200

I would like to be able to see target CPU state for every instruction that gets emulated.

Looking at the qemu code and experimenting with the options I can get only pre/post tb CPU state printed; I would like to see also the state for all the instructions that were inside the tb.

I’ve also tried to add some hackish printfs and got to the point where they were printed for every instruction, but the CPU state was not updated for every state within the tb.

I’m trying to emulate basic MIPS CPU in iser mode on x86_64.

Thanks,
//hinko
--
.. the more I see the less I believe.., AE AoR