qemu-discuss

Re: make coverage-html failed with no rule found

From: Alex Bennée
Subject: Re: make coverage-html failed with no rule found
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 10:26:47 +0100

Depends on what tests and architectures you have built. But there are areas that aren't well tested by the automatic tests including those that requires hardware support (acceleration) and weird hardware emulation not exercised by our avocado tests. Also you won't exercise tcg backend code for non host architectures.

What areas where you interested in?