ranger-users

Re: [Ranger-users] Forum for ranger?

From: Joshua Landau
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] Forum for ranger?
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 03:03:03 +0100

On 22 April 2013 01:22, Ping <address@hidden> wrote:
Sorry a side topic,
Instead of forum , my personal experience of learning a complex soft is, actually to have a centralized collections of tips/tricks/good usage cases/FAQs . If the forum is for that, it's definitely great!
Sorry I'm not sure what is the best forum soft..

Thinking about it I'd be inclined to agree. Some sort of Wiki could be really nice, but it might be overkill too. Largely this would be an index for all the customisations that you can do to Ranger, as that constitutes most of the tips and tricks. However that and a(n?) FAQ would be easily integrated into a moderated board on a forum, even if less Wiki-ly.

Actually...
What Ranger needs is a package manager. Something alike to Sublime Text's.