[RP] Patch to add clock showing feature.

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: [RP] Patch to add clock showing feature.
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:26:46 +0100

I wrote these few lines of code to add a clock to ratpoison. Much like the one
screen has, but not exactly the same. Screens clock displays time, hostname and
system load. This one only shows time.

The key to press in screen to display the clock is 't'. Obviously this isn't a
good choice in ratpoison. My suggestion is 'a' as in screens escape character
sender. A problem with this is that 'a' is used for window renaming. Moving
that to 'A' would be the best thing if ratpoison should be a good screen
lookalike.

Could this make it in to the source or isn't it good enough?

Attaching a patch versus the CVS image as it were 08:42 GMT today.
--
/Martin