[RP] Locking screen - config file?

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: [RP] Locking screen - config file?
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:56:49 +0100

One thing I have added in my version of ratpoison is the following line:

                            {XK_x, -1, "lockall.sh", spawn},

This is my home brewed shell script that runs xlock on both my stationary,
laptop and laboration displays. As I have already told on this list i have
changed 'e' to start gvim and what I havn't told nut am telling now is that in
my world 'c' is spawning a gnome-terminal (it makes URLs clickable).

Adding screen locking to ratpoison would be great, but how? Screen solves this
with internal code. Problary not a good idea to copy? Spawning xlock would do
the trick but that wouldn't do the trick for me. The thing that would be needed
for this is a configuration file. Are you really allergical to those or is it
just lack of time implementing one?
--
/Martin