[RP] ratpoison on CDE

From: Brian Lo Bue
Subject: [RP] ratpoison on CDE
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 15:16:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I'd sent mail yesterday about a problem I was having running ratpoison
under CDE.  It appears that for some reason the SIGALRM's that
ratpoison uses to close the window list was causing the ratpoison proc
to die.  The code tries to install some handlers for SIGALRM, so I'm
not sure what is going on here.  I wrote a script to swallow SIGALRM
and SIGHUP before running ratpoison.  So I have to deal with a window
list that never closes, but I don't care.  I may be able to look into
this more later, but maybe not.  Anyway, thanks.

Brian