Re: [RP] Patch to add clock showing feature. Bug fixed.

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] Patch to add clock showing feature. Bug fixed.
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 16:44:03 +0100

On Tue, Jan 02, 2001 at 07:19:27AM -0800, shawn wrote:
> yer clock patch? hmmm. I'm afraid I clean forgot about it!
>
> Sure, I'll stick it in later today (12 hour bus
> ride...can't...program...can't think...).

great to see it in cvs now!

however, there's one little detail. the code never get's executed because it
lacks a key mapped to it.

i don't know what you and everyone think is best. but my opinion is that
rename_current_window() should be remapped to 'A' and that show_clock() should
get 'a'. after all, screen does have it's rename funtion mapped to capital A.

> Please pardon my memory, its analog...

i know what you mean. i've got one of those myself...
--
/Martin