Re: [RP] Making clock showing code reachable?

From: Ryan Yeske
Subject: Re: [RP] Making clock showing code reachable?
Date: 28 Jan 2001 11:55:20 -0800

Martin Samuelsson <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm repeating this question.
>
> Having unreachable code in a binary isn't my idea of nice and neat.

Your right.

> On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 10:14:12PM +0100, Martin Samuelsson wrote:
> > Now my clock showing code has been in CVS for a while. But, as I
> > pointed out in an earlier mail, the code never gets executed
> > because it lacks a keybinding.
> >
> > I have quoted myself in the end of this mail if you havn't seen it
> > before/don't remember it. It's the 'a' versus 'A' conflict
> > again. Something ratpoison haven't worked away since it's case
> > insensitive days.
> >
> > What do you think? Shawn how do you think it should be? Does
> > anyone else have an opinion?

I think its fine the way you suggest.  I have committed the change to
CVS; PREFIX-`A' now does the window renaming and PREFIX-`a' will show
the time.

Now if only I could use that feature in screen :)

> > How many does read this list by the way?

I know I do.  I *think* sabetts does on occasion, but I can't say for
sure.

Ryan

--
How's the wife?  Is she at home enjoying capitalism?