Re: [RP] xterm segfaulting on rhat 6.2

From: Ryan Yeske
Subject: Re: [RP] xterm segfaulting on rhat 6.2
Date: 14 Feb 2001 16:12:41 -0800

Jonathan Walther <address@hidden> writes:

> Anyone else having that problem? Oddly enough kterm and rxvt do not segfault.
> I posted strace and gdb data yesterday, but it got "held".  So whenever
> the moderator of this mailing list releases it....

hmmm, that would be shawn, the all-hands-person :) no segfaultage for
me with xterm, but hey, I run dont use red hat :)

not sure what we should do about that.

> If someone updates the info documentation to show what the default keymaps
> do, I'll expand the C-t: to include command and/or file completion with
> gnu readline.  Objections?  We may eschew that rat, but not hopefully we
> don't eschew usability.  It would be just like the support in vim.

well, there is no readline support in there *yet* so dont get carried
away.

C-t: doing filename completion wouldnt make sense, since it just runs
ratpoison commands.  C-t! could do file completion though...

Ryan

--
If elected, Zippy pledges to each and every American
 a 55-year-old houseboy...