[RP] commit -- part #1 finished

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: [RP] commit -- part #1 finished
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:56:38 +0100

Hi there!

I finished committing the first part of my huge patch, so the
manpage, the debian/ dir is up-to-date. Also autogen.sh calls
autoheader, and the configure.in has some more magic in it.

If someone could review the manpage I'd be very happy. In my
last patch the texinfo documentation was also touched, I split
Using ratpoison into Keystrokes and commands, like it is in the
manpage right now. Can I commit that too ?

Thanks,
 Gergely Nagy \ mhp/|8]
--