[RP] Automatic IRC Logs

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: [RP] Automatic IRC Logs
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:27:49 +0200

Hi there!

The current setup is the following:

A cron job on klecker.debian.org will regenerate the
html pages every second hour, then another cron job on
shell1.sourceforge.net (aka ratpoison.sourceforge.net)
will mirror people.debian.org/~algernon/ratpoison around
five minutes later.

This scenario appears to work, so let's hope (I'm not
too experienced in setting up cron jobs :).

If anyone is interested in the log splitting script,
I can make it available, however, be prepared that it's
an obfuscated perl script.

Cheers,
 Gergely 'all my logs are belong to ratpoison' Nagy