[RP] status of ratpoison

From: xr
Subject: [RP] status of ratpoison
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:38:18 +0200

Hello!

I am a new member of this list, so I would like to read up what have
been
discussed so far, what features have been considered, ...

I know I could read it on the web, but it would be much better to
have the list archive in a digest format to read with a mail app.

thanks,
-fkr

PS.: I have 0.1.1 up and running with a complemeter app.,
I just would not like to come up with something already considered
haramful.