Re: [RP] status of ratpoison

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: Re: [RP] status of ratpoison
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:16:38 +0200

Thus spoke xr <address@hidden> on 2001-07-17 11:38:18:
> Hello!
>
> I am a new member of this list, so I would like to read up what have
> been
> discussed so far, what features have been considered, ...

See the TODO file in the CVS sources (I'm not sure it is included with
version 0.1.1)

> I know I could read it on the web, but it would be much better to
> have the list archive in a digest format to read with a mail app.

I can tar up my own archive of ratpoison-devel if you'd
like. Furthermore, http://midgard.debian.net/ratpoison/ contains some
IRC logs of #ratpoison (on openprojects.net)

> PS.: I have 0.1.1 up and running with a complemeter app.,
> I just would not like to come up with something already considered
> haramful.

Bloat is bad, everything else should be fine :]

Cheers,
--
Gergely Nagy \ mhp/|8]