Re: [RP] ratpoisonrc-mode.el

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: Re: [RP] ratpoisonrc-mode.el
Date: Sat Sep 8 06:52:02 2001

> Any plans to be able to send commands to ratpoison from the emacs
> buffer?  I've written a few lines of elisp that would do that, if
> you're interested (although I'm sure you could do it better).

Could you mail them to me please?

However, in this case, either ratpoisonrc-mode.el should be renamed to
ratpoison.el, or a new .el file added (the latter seems to be an
overkill for me)

I plan to add many nifty features to the RP mode, the current version
is a 3-minutes hack I made while I built ratpoison for my Hurd :)

Cheers,
--
Gergely Nagy \ mhp/|8]