Re: [RP] Bug/feature?

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] Bug/feature?
Date: Sat Sep 15 16:40:02 2001

On Sat, Sep 15, 2001 at 04:01:48PM -0700, Jonathan Walther wrote:
> Eh?  Sounds like a bug in Solaris vi then.  Use vim!  We aren't here
> to work around buggy software.

I can do that know when I am a student, but i was working until two-three
weeks ago. And you don't mess with embedded production systems, even if
you know what you're doing. The standard vi just will have to do in those
cases.

But, as I said there was no need to clutter rp with unmaximation code
since stty does the trick.