[RP] Bugs??

From: Mike Meyer
Subject: [RP] Bugs??
Date: Sun Oct 7 09:48:03 2001

I've noticed three things that strike me as bugs, and was going to
work on them. First, I wanted to verify that they are bugs and that no
one else is working on them.

1) Windows get lost. If I have two w3m's running, one may vanish from
   the window list.

2) Screen space gets lost. I'll delete a frame, and it won't be added
   to another frame.

3) With rudeness set to ignore raise requests from normal windows, a raise
   request from a window that's displayed in a frame will cause the
   focus to shift to that frame - which screws up both the window I
   *was* working in and the window that just tried to raise itself :-(.

        <mike
--
Mike Meyer <address@hidden>                     http://www.mired.org/home/mwm/
Q: How do you make the gods laugh?              A: Tell them your plans.