Re: [RP] Bugs??

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] Bugs??
Date: Sun Oct 7 10:48:03 2001

On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 11:47:38AM -0500, Mike Meyer wrote:
> 1) Windows get lost. If I have two w3m's running, one may vanish from
>    the window list.

This is of course clearly a bug. It happens to me from time to time, but I
havn't figured out how to reproduce it.

> 2) Screen space gets lost. I'll delete a frame, and it won't be added
>    to another frame.

I'm not sure what you mean. Does the space get lost forever or is it just
the default behavior that annoys you?

> 3) With rudeness set to ignore raise requests from normal windows, a raise
>    request from a window that's displayed in a frame will cause the
>    focus to shift to that frame - which screws up both the window I
>    *was* working in and the window that just tried to raise itself :-(.

I don't think anyone else here is using frames regulary so that's problary
the reason why nobody has spotted that bug. It would, of course, be great
if you fixed it.
--
/Martin