Re: [RP] Missing screen command "resize"

From: Mike Meyer
Subject: Re: [RP] Missing screen command "resize"
Date: Thu Nov 15 07:56:04 2001

address@hidden types:
> > indicated a fraction (i.e. - vsplit 3 instead of vsplit .33333), but
> > then you can't do the equivalent of vsplit .8.
> Not that I'd ever use the feature (I've used split in ratpoison once
> or twice but it really doesn't do anything for me...  I might use it
> in a mode that got me a fixed narrow "gutter", but haven't been
> motivated to actually work it out - I'd only put junk there anyway :-)
> but you might consider adding "if / is present, the number is a
> rational" on top of that.  That would simplify expressing the
> combinations, without adding much logic...

If rp were written in CL, that would be easy. However, it isn't - yet.

I'll think about it, but that's a third option. Bimodal is bad
enough. Trimodal? Nah....

        <mike
--
Mike Meyer <address@hidden>                     http://www.mired.org/home/mwm/
Q: How do you make the gods laugh?              A: Tell them your plans.