Re: [RP] Dialog boxes not rendered correctly

From: Jesper Holmberg
Subject: Re: [RP] Dialog boxes not rendered correctly
Date: Thu Jan 24 00:35:02 2002

* On Wed Jan 23, Shawn wrote:
> I've just patched the source. Can you tell me if it has fixed you
> problems?

Hmm, peculiar. Opera6 (TP3) seems to work now, but RealPlayer remains the same,
and the dialoges in Opera5.05 seem to go into an infinite resizing loop,
making me have to kill the program. So one better, one the same, and one worse.

> Is there free software that busts in the same way so that I may recreate
> this bug?

I'm afraid these are the only two GUI programs I use, and they both happen
to be non-free, unfortunately. They are both free-beer though, but I
suppose your comment meant free-speech.

Jesper

--
          Jesper Holmberg            |"But how can |
  address@hidden   | one be warm |