Re: [RP] Dialog boxes not rendered correctly

From: Jesper Holmberg
Subject: Re: [RP] Dialog boxes not rendered correctly
Date: Thu Jan 24 05:17:13 2002

* On Thu Jan 24, shawn wrote:
> Shortly after I sent that email, I've patched the source again since I
> hadn't quite fixed it. xemacs seems to work perfectly now, as does
> netscape and a couple other X apps I have lying around.

Getting better! Now, Opera 6 and RealPlayer work fine, but Opera 5 still
goes into resize loops on certain dialogs. Two out of three, then. And it
might very well be that Opera 5 is buggy, I don't know. I'll report if I
can find any other program which still has this problem.

Jesper

--
          Jesper Holmberg            |"But how can |
  address@hidden   | one be warm |