[RP] BUG - help window size error

From: Doug Kearns
Subject: [RP] BUG - help window size error
Date: Thu Jan 24 05:37:04 2002

Problem: The help window dimensions are larger than the screen and only
         the left and top border of the help window are visible

Fix:     subtract border_width*2 from the width and height args to
         XCreateSimpleWindow() in main.c:640 when creating the help
         window

This has bugged me for as long as I've used RP, yet strangely I only got
around to looking at it now. I must be _very_ lazy ... sorry.

Regards,
Doug