[RP] Are they browsing or buying?

From: hanna_JEleiash5526x41
Subject: [RP] Are they browsing or buying? 9100PtgZ3-084cjue2529aTTH6-65-27
Date: Wed Jun 12 13:24:09 2002

The simple facts of business:

If you don't accept credit cards from your customers, you will lose sales.

The simple facts of getting a merchant account:

You can take 30 seconds and fill out our form and be on your way to accepting
credit cards from your customers in just 24 hours.

Why go with us? Because we offer the lowest rates in the industry.

And don't worry about your credit rating - it doesn't matter. We'll still get
you the merchant services you need.

Just click on the link below into your browser and visit us at our website. We
will help you with fast, friendly and efficient service.

http://www.requestedinfo.net/cgi-bin/merchant_services.cgi?affiliate=503658

You can also visit our website if you just want you name taken out of the
database.

2404uFsO1-163swuj3818XXNw1-966LycJ8289qUKC4-239mQBF00l50