[RP] Error: BadWindow, xterm

From: John S Hawkins
Subject: [RP] Error: BadWindow, xterm
Date: Sat Nov 2 19:06:23 2002

Every single time I create a new xterm with C-t c, C-t :exec xterm, or
C-t :exec xterm -e whatever, I'm getting an ERROR: BadWindow (invalid
window parameter) message in the upper right corner.  Any idea what's
going on here?  I don't think it's having any effect on the rest of my
system, but it drives me nuts.

I just switched to ratpoison after reading the Antidesktop article at
themes.freshmeat.net, and I'm never going back.  I'm completely in love.

Thanks,

-John