[RP] Re: BadWindow

From: Sven Hartrumpf
Subject: [RP] Re: BadWindow
Date: Thu Nov 21 00:17:02 2002

On 20 Nov 2002 01:11:35 -0800, Shawn wrote:
> Sven writes:
>
> > Hi all.
> > Some months ago I posted the following problem:

> Hi Sven,
>
> This should be fixed in 1.1.1.

I am running 1.1.1 since July.

> Are you still having this problem? Can
> you test it with the latest version?

Yes, I still get ratpoison eating up almost all CPU time, unless
I use the solution described in the next paragraph.
(But I don't know about these messages in my log.)

My problem is definitely related to xbindkeys: please see my mail
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=2295000
(the solution described there: xbindkeys 1.5.x without threads!)

Sven