Re: [RP] nested keymaps

From: davicastro
Subject: Re: [RP] nested keymaps
Date: Wed Sep 3 05:07:03 2003

Hi all,

Since I know that ratpoison users usually
don't really like to use the mouse, I'd like to share
with you a little trick that I discovered recently, and
maybe of interest to some of you.

You can turn on mouse emulation in the numeric keyboard
simply pressing CTRL+SHIFT+NUM LOCK. Then you navigate
through the arrows in the numeric keyboard, and 5 is the
mouse button. You change which mouse button 5 is by pressing
/ * -, each one corresponding to a respective mouse button.
You can even simulate holding down the button by pressing
0.

Hope it is usefull.

[]s
Davi