[RP] patch: arrow keys for focus<direction> and resizing.

From: Bernhard R. Link
Subject: [RP] patch: arrow keys for focus<direction> and resizing.
Date: Thu Mar 25 11:09:03 2004

I just switched to ratpoison and found some keybindings I expected
unbound. (Perhaps I'm a bit braindead in that direction, but the first
thing I tried to navigate around the frames was C-t Right/Left/Up/Down,
and from what I saw someone else trying to use it I was not the only
one trying the arrow keys and then vi-like h,j,k,l while resizing
frames.)
As I think additional default key bindings cannot hurt, I prepared a
patch to add them. (And changed cmd_resize in a way, multiple keys
do the same, while the ones in conf.h can overwrite all.)

http://pcpool00.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/~brl/ratpoison-keys.diff

As I'm likely to produce some more patches in the future (I've some
programs running poping up windows often and am currently experimenting
some ways to make ratpoison cope better with them), I'm also very eager
to hear if format and style of the patch are well adapted for this
project and what the best way to supply patches is.

Hochachtungsvoll,
        Bernhard R. Link