Re: [RP] patch: arrow keys for focus<direction> and resizing.

From: Bernhard R. Link
Subject: Re: [RP] patch: arrow keys for focus<direction> and resizing.
Date: Fri Mar 26 01:16:08 2004

* John Meacham <address@hidden> [040326 02:15]:
> consider adding any bindings which make ratpoison behave more like vim
> here.
>
>  http://ratpoison.elektrubadur.se/Vim

f I find actual bindings, I will do. I just realized that when resizing
I have to lookup the keys. The current system allowed only one set of
keys configured at compile time. But as it is in its own mode while
resizing there is no reason to not support as many non-overlapping
movement sets as possible by default. (Especially as it can only changed
by recompiling and I do not like having a binary per user).

Hochachtungsvoll,
        Bernhard R. Link