Re: [RP] Change prefix key to modifier

From: twb
Subject: Re: [RP] Change prefix key to modifier
Date: Tue Apr 20 07:24:22 2004

Quoth Joe Corneli <address@hidden> on or about Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:26:07 -0500:
> Here's another bug, though possibly its an OS X-specific one. My

After I signed off last morning, I loaded XDarwin on my OS-X 10.2.6
box. (OS-X is acting as a remote X terminal for my main box.)

Ratpoison could get input fine, but no underlying app could get any
keystrokes (that I tried, anyway).

I installed ion2 and used that. :-(

-trent
--
When you think about it, calling it C++ sort of implies that it won't
look any different from C until after you've evaluated it.