[RP] 1.3.0 rc2 beta1 and Xinerama

From: Benjamin Reed
Subject: [RP] 1.3.0 rc2 beta1 and Xinerama
Date: Thu Apr 29 06:24:08 2004

So I understand that Xinerama has changed, but I can't for the life of me find any documentation that describes how to really control it now. My Xinerama is set up to have 2 identically sized screens, next to each other. Used to be, I would do this in my .ratpoisonrc:

exec konsole
vsplit
exec /usr/bin/firefox

...and I would end up with konsole on one monitor and firefox on the other. Now I get a horizontal split (huh?) and I seem to have no way to access the right-hand monitor.

How do I accomplish what I used to do? Or am I better off just reverting my ratpoison version? =)

--
Benjamin Reed, a.k.a. RangerRick
address@hidden / http://ranger.befunk.com/