Re: [RP] ideas for a todo list

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [RP] ideas for a todo list
Date: Tue May 18 10:07:22 2004

   Before I implement this, get frustrated, go back to post-its, I'd
   be interested to hear how others RP users manage to remember
   things.

I've been working on a much improved todo mode for emacs, but it
isn't finished.

http://www.ma.utexas.edu/~jcorneli/a/elisp/todl-mode.el

It doesn't splash things (ever) or do anything fancy (yet), but it
does provide a unified way to handle lots of different kinds of info
in a pretty useful way: simple hypertext outlines.  You can use it
equally well as a hierarchical todo list manager and a simple
home-cooked wiki for any kind of content.