[RP] unbanish patch

From: Trent Buck
Subject: [RP] unbanish patch
Date: Wed May 19 08:33:02 2004

I patched cmd_banish to take an argument.

banish
==> bottom right of current screen.
banish n/m
==> fraction of diagonal from current frame's origin.
banish n
banish -n
==> current frame's origin +n+n or -n-n.

This is primarily useful for programs which are stupid bastards and
don't listen to the keyboard sometimes (e.g. mozilla).  Just :banish
1/2 and use mousekeys to center-click.

Will be on wiki soon if I don't get distracted.

-trent
--
I was in the park when this total stranger asked me if I knew what time
it was.  I said, yes, but not right now.