[RP] Idea for :windows

From: Cameron Patrick
Subject: [RP] Idea for :windows
Date: Wed May 19 19:22:02 2004

Hi,

Just a quick thought that I had 30 seconds ago and feel I should write
down before I head off to uni in 5 minutes' time - it would be really
nice to have 'C-t w' tell you which windows are mapped and which
aren't.  I often have several xterms open and it isn't easy to quickly
find out which is the one which isn't already visible.

On a related note- perhaps a way to display the window number
associated with each frame in a corner, a la fselect, would be handy
at times...

Cameron.