Re: [RP] !more patches

From: Trent Buck
Subject: Re: [RP] !more patches
Date: Thu Oct 7 11:04:22 2004

Quoth Shawn Betts on or about 2004-10-05:

Good to have you back, Shawn.

> As soon as I can get a copy of the patch I'll investigate which ones
> need to go in CVS. I can't access
>
> http://yoyo.its.monash.edu.au/~trent/src/patches/ratpoison
>
> Can someone send me the fixes.patch and actions.patch?

I had a note like this from a user a little while ago.  I think it
must have had some unscheduled downtime lately (it's a student-run BSD
at uni), or possibly there are connection issues from outside
Australia or something.

The files are attached here; they were last used successfully against
2004-09-30 CVS, I think there was one failed hunk on 2004-10-06.

-trent