Re: [RP] Re: base36 fselect

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [RP] Re: base36 fselect
Date: Thu Oct 7 10:33:12 2004

   I missed the earlier conversation. Are you saying you can use the
   letter 'a' to represent frame number 10 (decimal)? I had wondered in
   the past how to select a frame numbered higher than 9 in fselect. (or
   expose)

Yes, using the "set framesels" command.

   it would be hard to do this with window selection without using up lots
   of key binding 'real estate', if you will...

One wouldn't need to use the root keymap.  I guess it should be very
simple to write my own script that adjusts `ratpoison -c windows`.

Really the only problem is that playing with the "top" keymap still
seems to cause X to freeze up for me.

Joe