Re: [RP] autotools out of date

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: Re: [RP] autotools out of date
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 13:21:43 -0800

On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 08:06:09PM -0800, Shawn Betts wrote:
Maybe in the next release those could be stripped out?  I'm back in
production mode, so if you make a release, I can have it up very
shortly.  I finally made all my Debian packages lintian compliant.

I think the Proper Solution is for me to build the dists using up to
date tools or for you to build them out of CVS using the version tags.

So it is important for source tarballs to have the config.sub and
config.guess files in them?

Jonathan

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Jonathan Walther
Address: 12706 99 Ave, Surrey, BC V3V2P8 (Canada)
Contact: 604-684-1319 (daytime)
Contact: 604-582-9308 (morning and evening)
Puritan: Purity of faith, Purity of doctrine. Sola Scriptura!

Patriarchy, Polygamy, Slavery === Fatherhood, Husbandry, Mastery
Matriarchy, Monogamy, Prisons === Wickedness, Stupidity, Buggery