Re: [RP] Bug: definekey top with nonexistent key

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] Bug: definekey top with nonexistent key
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:19:00 +0100

On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 12:02:05PM +0100, Magnus Henoch wrote:
> definekey top F21 echo foo

I'm not to helpful I'm afraid, but at least I can reproduce this.

Using the command above seriously fscks up!

And so does replacing F21 with Help or probably any key not existing on
the host.

For what it's worth defining the key in the root keymap works perfectly.
It neither messes up the clients nor ratpoison.
--
/Martin