[RP] list groups and windows

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: [RP] list groups and windows
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 19:24:36 -0600

Right now I have

   groups     windows
   =========  =============
   0-default
              0*emacs21
              1+emacs21
   1-(null)
              0*mozilla-bin
   2*(null)
              0*rxvt

Can anyone suggest a way to get RP to display group and window
information in a format resembling something like what I have here?

Joe

PS. It would be nice to be able to toggle back and forth between
groups.  I can think of a script that does this by keeping track of
parity and running gnext or gprev accordingly.  However, there's one
simple reason why I think this facility should be provided by
ratpoison, and that is, it would be nice to have a + in the group
listing to denote the group that would be popped to by group toggling.