Re: [RP] Frame probelm

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] Frame probelm
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:26:10 +0200

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 08:33:28PM +0100, Stephen Lavelle wrote:
> Apparantly I was hijacking someoneelse's thread.  Anyway, Here's the list
> of commands that give a void panel.

There's a In-Reply-To tag in all messages as well. You're supported to
be able to change the subject within a thread.

I can reproduce it by that. And even realized this might lead to
overlapping frames and we do not want this, do we?

The question to ask is how should it be. Resizing the lower right frame
to fit would probably be the best one. But what other options are there?
Would anything else make more sense?

It's strange to see how :focusup and friends only cares about how the
windows are organized internally and not how they actually are placed on
the screen.

However I'm not using frames and doubt I ever will be, so it's not too
important to me.
--
/Martin