[RP] Xinerama question

From: Grégoire Favre
Subject: [RP] Xinerama question
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:11:42 +0200

Hello,

I would like to use Xinerama (from Nvidia's Twinview).
I have one screen 1920x1200 which is always connected and the other is
my projector 800x600 which I only use from time to time.

I have tried to instruct ratpoisson to not use the second screen at all,
but didn't managed it : is there a way to do it ?
It was specially annoying with xine and firefox...

I would really enjoy having a config with
xine (only one screen)
xterm (same)

on one "screen" and then one firefox, then...

Thank you very much :-)
--
        Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/Gregoire.Favre mailto:address@hidden