[RP] Hook for renaming new window

From: Nazri Ramliy
Subject: [RP] Hook for renaming new window
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 17:31:42 +0800

Hello list,

Anybody has any idea how to make it so that I can automatically retitle
a certain top level window the first time it is created?

My situation:

I use xbindkeys to select my main firefox window, the default title
for this is "Gecko".
Subsequent firefox windows (created by pressing Ctrl+N in firefox)
will also be titled "Gecko".

Normally I manually retitle (C-t + A) the first window to "Browser", and have
xbindkeys raise it whenever i press Alt+Spacebar.

I guess what I'm really asking is this:

If there are no windows with the title Browser,
 if a new window title == "Gecko",
   retitle new window to "Browser"

TIA