Re: [RP] Status of JNPatch?

From: Joshua Neuheisel
Subject: Re: [RP] Status of JNPatch?
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:03:28 -0400

Martin Samuelsson wrote:
I tried updating my ratpoison today, and realized the JNPatch no longer
works. The latest version dated 2006Feb06, applies to source trees as
new as 2006Mars15 while it starts to fail with 2006Mars16 and anything
newer than that.

Are there any plans to update the patch, or should I mess with it myself
if I want truetype fonts in modern ratpoison?

Sorry about the delay; it's nice to know someone is using the JNPatch!

My plan is to have all the new patches sync-ed up within the next day or two, then repost.

Joshua