Re: [RP] getsel

From: Daniel Webb
Subject: Re: [RP] getsel
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:39:29 -0600

Someone off-list pointed me to the meta command.

I couldn't get that to work.  It just beeps.  I manually do C-t, then :meta.
Only thing I know that would block it is not a factor:

>xrdb -query |grep allow
XTerm*allowSendEvents:  True

I have tried xbindkeys / xmacro to create keyboard macros as well, and
something is blocking the synthetic events.  It works fine if I run xmacro
from the terminal, but not when it is run from xbindkeys.