[RP] Keyboard macro update

From: Daniel Webb
Subject: [RP] Keyboard macro update
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 21:49:53 -0600

1. Never did get xmacro to work right.

2. Never did get Firefox to work right with anything.

2. Keys weren't getting to my xterms because VNC also has a "AllowSendEvents"
variable that wasn't on.  Don't know why some stuff would go through to
Firefox (sometimes), but oh well.

3. I have a working solution that addresses 1 by using "meta" and 2 by turning
on xbindkeys on a per-workgroup basis (turned off for the Firefox workgroup).
It can specify which key sequences to use based on the X window name, class,
or a default.

If anyone's interested email me and I'll send you the script, and once I feel
it's stable I'll put it on the wiki.  It's a pathetic little script, but I
haven't seen anything else.