Re: [RP] limewire/frostwire

From: Nazri Ramliy
Subject: Re: [RP] limewire/frostwire
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:09:04 +0800

On 2/14/07, Shawn Betts <address@hidden> wrote:
When starting ratpoison pipe the output to a file. Then boot up
limewire and let it run for a bit. Then kill it and send me the
log. What's probably best is to stick it on a webserver somewhere and
send a link to it to the mailing list. My email provider's spam filter
is on the fritz and I'd probably lose an email sent only to me.

I did that, not with limewire, but with a java application that I'm working on.

Here's the link to get the log:

http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=80775

That link has mild amount of google ads (not mine). I hope it's not too
troublesome to get to the log file.

Thanks for looking at this,

Nazri.