[RP] Strange xmodmap problem

From: Erick Fleming
Subject: [RP] Strange xmodmap problem
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:43:39 -0800 (PST)

I'm having a few problems:

1. I've remapped my Caps_Lock to Escape using xmodmap
and it seems to work, but it's actually locking the
caps and sending an escape key.  I get into the
spiraling process of the hitting caps lock twice.  Any
suggestions?

2. With or without changing my key mappings, Caps Lock
and Num Lock leds don't work.

3. I have two screens using nvidia twinview, when i
use the swap command to swap a window between screens,
then try any other command, ratpoison crashes:
    segfault at 00000014 eip 080609lb esp bfdddf70
error 4

* I've duplicated these problems in bare bones install
of CRUX Linux with xorg 7.3 and Arch Linux

* I'm NOT using a ratpoisonrc file