Re: [RP] ratpoison and scim

From: Hatem Nassrat
Subject: Re: [RP] ratpoison and scim
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 23:01:59 -0300

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 9:43 PM, Brian May
<address@hidden> wrote:
> If I change focus to another window, that the keyboard is completely dead
> (except for ratpoison bindings). Sometimes "c-t l" will fix the problem
> (rxvt). Other times I have to split and then unsplit the window
> (thunderbird).

Are you positive you changed the window. I am sure you are aware that
you need to do C-t C-n (or C-t C-right or left if it is split) to
change the window.

It may be a rat poison issue, but I am inclined to think it is a scim
issue. Does skim work well with KDE, GNOME and XFCE?

--
Hatem Nassrat