Re: [RP] ratpoison and scim

From: Brian May
Subject: Re: [RP] ratpoison and scim
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:19:42 +1100

Hatem Nassrat wrote:
Are you positive you changed the window. I am sure you are aware that
you need to do C-t C-n (or C-t C-right or left if it is split) to
change the window.

Yes, I know this ;-)

Since it works after C-t l, I think the right window in the right frame is selected. Otherwise that would make sense...

It may be a rat poison issue, but I am inclined to think it is a scim
issue. Does skim work well with KDE, GNOME and XFCE?

It seems to work well for other people. I guess I should try it myself...

oh, this is scim (GTK+), not skim (KDE). I haven't tried skim.

--
Brian May <address@hidden>